Terms of Service
Last updated: (May 31, 2019)
These Terms of Service govern the use of the SocialSEO (“SocialSEO”, “us”, “we”) website and the SocialSEO services (“the Service”), and constitute a binding agreement between SocialSEO any person who uses the Service (“User”, “you”, “your”, “Customer”, “Member”). Your use of this website and the Service is subject to your acceptance of the following terms of service.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SocialSEO web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SocialSEO web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SocialSEO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SocialSEO’s web site are provided “as is”. SocialSEO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SocialSEO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SocialSEO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SocialSEO’s Internet site, even if SocialSEO or a SocialSEO’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on SocialSEO are processed using PayPal’s secure system with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, PayPal account or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SocialSEO’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SocialSEO does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SocialSEO may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SocialSEO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SocialSEO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SocialSEO of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 30 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at hello@SocialSEOExperts.com. Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. SocialSEO reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
- SocialSEO is not affiliated with Instagram, Quora, Reddit or any third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with WeChat and Weibo rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use SocialSEO at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram, Quora, or Reddit account is banned for any reason.
- The expected number of followers, likes and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the SocialSEO service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.